| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Murotomisaki in June is warm at 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.6 °C (74.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In June the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 4.6 °C (8.3 °F).
- The weather in June is damp. A significant 362.3mm (14.3in) of fluid falls during.
- The shortest day is 14:11 long and the longest day is 14:20 long with an average length of 14:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Murotomisaki June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Murotomisaki, Japan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Murotomisaki:
- Okayama, Japan - 159.1 kms (98.9 miles) N
- Fukuyama, Japan - 158.3 kms (98.4 miles) NNW
- Takamatsu, Japan - 119.1 kms (74 miles) N
- Tadotsu, Japan - 121.3 kms (75.4 miles) NNW
- Kure, Japan - 185.8 kms (115.5 miles) NW
- Matsuyama, Japan - 145.3 kms (90.3 miles) WNW
- Kochi, Japan - 67.9 kms (42.2 miles) WNW
- Uwajima, Japan - 151.3 kms (94 miles) W
- Sukumo, Japan - 142.6 kms (88.6 miles) WSW
- Shimizu/ Ashizuri, Japan - 123.5 kms (76.8 miles) WSW