| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Murotomisaki in March is quite mild at 10 °C (50 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in March is 6.5 °C (11.7 °F).
- The weather in March is very faintly moist. Some 146.3mm (5.8in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:24 long and the longest day is 12:26 long with an average length of 11:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Murotomisaki March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Murotomisaki, Japan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Murotomisaki:
- Okayama, Japan - 159.1 kms (98.9 miles) N
- Fukuyama, Japan - 158.3 kms (98.4 miles) NNW
- Takamatsu, Japan - 119.1 kms (74 miles) N
- Tadotsu, Japan - 121.3 kms (75.4 miles) NNW
- Kure, Japan - 185.8 kms (115.5 miles) NW
- Matsuyama, Japan - 145.3 kms (90.3 miles) WNW
- Kochi, Japan - 67.9 kms (42.2 miles) WNW
- Uwajima, Japan - 151.3 kms (94 miles) W
- Sukumo, Japan - 142.6 kms (88.6 miles) WSW
- Shimizu/ Ashizuri, Japan - 123.5 kms (76.8 miles) WSW